Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily Journal: Bad Expereince At A Resteraunt

One of my worst experiences at a restaurant is when I was a little boy and we were going to celebrate my dad's, aunts, grandma's and cousins birthday. They are all in the month of may so we always get together as a family and do one big celebration. So this year we decided to go to a very nice Italian restaurant down town. How this restaurant worked was multiple plates of food were brought out and placed on a big turnstile in the middle of the table. You would then spoon out a portion and pass it on. This place was gorgeous, with beautiful tapestries, roman buffs, and gentle music playing. The night was perfect, we had arrived in a limousine and had driven around seeing the sights of the city. When we got to the restaurant and sat down to eat it was splendid. Unfortunately I had a bit of an accident. I spilled my pop all over the turnstile into multiple plates of food. Thank goodness it was just my family around because they all laughed it off and ordered another batch. It was a really nice time and we all had fun, even though I had spilled all over the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers