Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daily Journal: Best Freind

One of my best friends is Max Apple. From the Summer heat and two a days to our time on the football field, through winter lifting and hanging out, to spring break and early summer. We go through everything together. We have countless stories of our exploits. From the time we spent riding our bikes around town to when I got my first car and we were the big shots on the block. What I think makes max one of my best friends is the fact that, over time, we have become almost like brothers. We know each other extremely well and are able to tell what were feeling. We've gone on dates with our girlfriends together, hung out together bled together and fought together. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side if I knew I had to go into battle because I know Max would be willing to go that extra mile with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers