Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Earlieat Childhood Memory

Disney World

My earliest childhood memory would have to be of my families trip to Disney World. I must have been five or six years old at the time and obviously I can't remember every detail but I do have some vivid memories, especially of some of the crazier rides. I'd have to say my favorite memory of that trip was going on space mountain with my older cousin Michelle and my grandma. Yes... My grandma. So those of you who don't know space mountain, its a roller coaster ride that starts off with you shooting through a tunnel, and then out into a big black room that lights up and flashes as you go through, as if traveling through space. Now I only saw the first big drop, after which I closed my eyes tight and held on to my grandma for dear life. All I remember is my Cousin having a great time and my poor grandmother yelling in Czech as we went whirling around. That trip was fun, and I had a blast. We made alot of good memories that trip, but the memory of me, my grandma, and my cousin going on space mountain is by far the most vivid one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers