Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank You Note

Dear Mom and Dad,


I know I may not always be the best son. I'm defiant moody and often get upset with you guys. I know you guys love me and care about me and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your support. You have always been there for me no matter what. I know I've made many mistakes in the past but you are always there to comfort me and help me work through it. I know many  parents just get upset and push their kids away but you guys stop, listen to me, and help me through my problems.

I know this college recruiting process has been a pretty big stress on the family but I know that without you guys there every step of the way I never would have been able to make it through. From waking me up at 6:30 in the morning to get to lifting in the summer, to coming to all my games, without your guys support I would have never been able to accomplish my goals and become the man I am today.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers