Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brainstorming for Project

Waking up 100 years later I am pressed into a war I neither know nor care about. I am forced to fight for my life in a place that is both foreign and horrific. When the battle ends, I am faced with death and destruction on a scale I never imagined possible. I realise I was awoken merely to be sent to slaughter, for the sake of mankind. At least that's what I've been told.

When I wake up 100 years in the future I emerge in an empty underground facility. I see images of a war I know nothing about. The place is empty. When I leave I realise the earth has been turned into a desolate wasteland. I trudge into the distance to whatever may lie ahead.'

I wake up in a future of advanced technology and human progress. It is a Utopian place that is very advanced but at the same time the human psyche has been twisted into something unrecognizable. Entering initially with thoughts of hope and progress I slowly discover the truth behind our future. The price we must pay for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers