Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daily Journal: I once dreamed about

Dreams

I once had a dream about playing college football. Being able to go out in front of throngs of people and put it all on the line. I love football, its in my blood, it has been since I was young. I remember all those years back, suiting up for a traveling game thinking I was on top of the world with only my dad and a few other parents out to see me. Flash forward a few years and now I'm suiting up for a couple thousand people each night and going to battle for my school and my city. I am going to play college ball, but at a school of similar size to my high school.   One day, it would be cool to do that on an even grander scale. The only way your going to achieve your dreams is if you latch on to them, and work every day of your life like an animal to achieve them. That's how I got from the traveling team superstar to the big stage of Eastview Highschool, now on to Concordia and some DII ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers