Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daily Journal: Shoe Car

Shoe Car


Their once was a very bad idea, that after a few drinks, became a very good idea.

I make a left hand turn and drive down the road. I cant seem to shake the feeling that I'm being watched. Everyone seems to be staring at me. I don't know whats going on, maybe I'm paranoid. I pull into the gas station and begin to fill up. Once again I get the sense that something is very peculiar about the people around me. They seem to be glaring me down for some reason I can't explain. Once done pumping I enter the store and proceed to pay for my gas. I decide a car wash may be in order. I go over and purchase 10 containers of armor all wipes. When I go to pay the cashier looks at me in bewilderment and then looks out at my car. He shrugs and rings me up. I go outside and now a crowd has gathered around my vehicle. I  muscle my way to my car and begin buffing it up. At last I cant take any longer and shout "What, you've never seen a man in a shoe car before". Everyone recoils with an exasperated look on their faces. They seem at a loss for words. I continue to wipe down my car with a multitude of onlookers. Finally I get down to the last can and I use that for the interior. Now that I'm done I hop ionto my brand new V8 Rockport and begin my long, akward drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers