Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daily Journal: Spring Break

What did I do on break? Absolutely nothing... well that's not entirely true. While on break my girlfriend moved into my house because her parents are mean to her. I'm not gonna lie its been a lot to handle and I've been pretty stressed lately. It was hard enough getting my homework done with the distractions I already had, now its a total nightmare.

To cope with all this added stress I started up my warhammer 40k army again. I went out and bought a few more paints and grabbed some old unpainted models and went to work filing cleaning and painting my little army of soldiers. I just needed a hobby to get my mind of everything for awhile.

It's been tough adjusting to this new way of life. I'm not used to sharing my bathroom with another person, let alone a girl, who takes an hour to get ready every morning.

Now I just need to put my nose to the ground, get my homework done, get in the weight room and get ready for Concordia. I just want to finish high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers