Monday, March 14, 2011

Daily Journal: My Journey on a Pirate Ship

Me and me best mate max be pirates. We sail the seven seas in search of booty, Argghh. On on one of our misadventures we had an ecounter with a mighty beast. That beast was the Kraken. This is how the story begins.

It was a cool crisp mornming on the seven seas and I had just awoken to the heavy rockin of me ship and the rumble and ratlle of a storm. I quickly sprang up and threw on my coat. I opened my cabin door and was greeted by a heavy spray to my face and a good chill to the bone. The water like ice in a hail storm was bitign deep. It cuts to the soul if you let it. I run to the helm to find max holding fast to the wheel.

"I can't keep her steady cap'n" He shouted, barely audible in the mealstrom.

"You've got to you old bliter" I spat back.

We were nearly home, if only we could ride out the storm. A loud crack interupts my thoughts and I look up to see a mast torn in half and falling to the deck. Blast, if the sails arent closed and secured we wont be able to sail on in the mornin and it would be atleast another week till home.

I jump up to the nearest mast and begin my perilous climb to the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers