Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily Journal: How ridiculous I was as a... Include the words drench, silly, goofy, twist, octopus

Summer Fun

I was so ridiculous as a kid. When I was younger my mom had me enrolled in a summer daycare program through the YMCA. I had a great time going on all the field trips we went on and hanging out all summer with different people. I remember one time we were at a local park and had a water balloon fight. I was so silly and goofy as I tried to twist around and dodge water balloons in an effort not to get drenched. In the end I was hit and spent the rest of the day like an octopus, soaked to the bone. I had a great time over those summers when I was a kid. Now the wide open grass fields have been replaced by painted lines. The board games have become free weights. The friends I made are now the brothers I fight for. Although I may miss the free times of my youth, I wouldn't have it any other way, then getting ready for football in the Summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers